*This is the last post of 2015.*
It’s been quite a year for me and there are so many things I’m thankful for, so I thought I’d list a few.
- No one died of cancer this year!-I’ve lost too many loved ones to a cancer and I’m happy to report that this year, no one died.
- My dad is cancer free!
- The support of my kids, parents, and of course the hubs.
- That I’m able to write.
- My family, extended too.
- That I’m able to run, even if it’s slower than a turtle stuck in molasses.
- My health.
- My awesome friends who make me laugh and keep me from going crazos.
- My religion.
- That there are good people everywhere in the world.
Have a happy holiday and new year. See you in 2016.